If you would like to discuss ways in which a gift in your Will could make a difference, please call us on 01392 205800 or email [email protected]
There are different types of gifts you can leave:
- A share of your estate. After you’ve provided for your family and friends, you can leave a share, or the remainder, of your estate to us. This is called a residuary gift.
- Cash gift. This is when you leave an exact sum of money to us. It’s known as a pecuniary gift.
- A specific gift. It might be a valuable piece of jewellery or a painting.
- A gift in trust. You can leave a gift for someone to use over a period of time. When the time has ended, the gift can be passed on to other recipients, such as a charity.
Free Will writing service
A small gift in your Will means we can continue to help people to improve wellbeing and build skills, support families facing challenges and hardships, and help communities to thrive.
That is why we’ve made it as easy and simple as possible with our free Will writing service. We know how important it is to have a Will, and how overwhelming the thought of preparing one can be so we have partnered with Kwil to give you the opportunity to fortify your family’s future, whilst also supporting Exeter Community Initiatives.
Alternatively, if you would like to write or amend your current Will to include a charity like Exeter Community Initiatives, contact a solicitor or professional will-writer. The Law Society provides a free online directory. Click here to find your nearest solicitor.
Your solicitor should ask you for the following information:
- Charity name: Exeter Community Initiatives
- Registered Address: 148-149 Fore Street, Exeter EX4 3AN
- Registered Charity No: 1026229
Have you already left a gift in your Will to Exeter Community Initiatives?
If you have remembered Exeter Community Initiatives in your Will, thank you. We’d love to hear from you; not only will this help us make plans for the future, it also means we can thank you for your kind support.
Information for Executors
If you are looking to make a payment from a Will, please call us on 01392 205800 or email [email protected]