Benefits of Working For ECI
As well as offering rewarding career opportunities, our benefits include:
- 26 days holiday per year – plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension scheme 5% employer contribution, 3% minimum from employee
- Flexible Working
- Paid dependent care leave
- Access to Health Assured – the UK’s top rated Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to training and professional development
- Bi-Annual staff away days and team fun days
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Living Wage employer
Most importantly, we offer our staff a culture built on mutual respect and a healthy work/life balance.
We don’t have any vacancies at the moment. Please do check back later.
Benefits of Being a Volunteer
Volunteering is a great way to give something back, gain new skills and a sense of fulfilment.
Our volunteer vacancies let you use your skills and experience for a good cause, connect to your local community and meet new people. With full training provided, many volunteers see an improvement in their confidence, self-esteem and mental health. Plus, there’s the joy of knowing you’re doing something worthwhile with your time for someone else. It doesn’t have to be a big commitment; some people just offer a couple of hours a week or month.