Family Support Workers are skilled in engaging families and work in partnership with them to agree a way forward through the challenges they are facing.
We work with families across a range of areas including:
- Parenting support approaches
- Capturing and sharing voice of the individuals within the family
- Recovery from adverse experiences
- Relationship conflict in the family
- Navigating multi agency meetings
- Signposting and connecting to specialist or wider services
Family Support Workers are experienced lead professionals in the Early Help assessment process, which seeks to promote positive outcomes for vulnerable children and families through integrated multi-agency working.
The success of our interventions is consistently high and a testament to our amazing Family Support Workers.
For support from this team, please email [email protected]