The Friends of Exeter Community Initiatives (ECI) is a scheme that means you can support us with a regular donation, sharing in the impact we make in our communities. Our work is based in Exeter but extends across Devon, using community projects to give social and educational opportunities to some of society’s most vulnerable people. Being a Friend of ECI allows you to play your part in supporting people to take control of their lives.
We aim to double the support we get from local people from £20,000 per year to £40,000. Please help us reach our target.
- £5 PER MONTH – Would cover the costs of materials to run a family activity.
- £8 PER MONTH – Would cover a volunteer mentor’s expenses to meet a person out in the community.
- £10 PER MONTH – Would cover the costs of venue hire for community activities.
- £30 PER MONTH – Would pay us to deliver training to someone out of work.
- £80 PER MONTH – Would pay for us to support a struggling young family with issues such as debt and parenting.
We value all donations and regular contributions are vital to ECI’s mission to help us plan ahead with confidence. The money goes towards our development work, which helps ECI remain flexible and able to meet the future needs of vulnerable individuals and communities. By donating, you join us in our commitment to the men, women and families who, day by day, strive to make their lives better.
It is very important to us that your details are never shared and we use your money to directly deliver benefits to your community. We are small and keep our overheads to a minimum – you can always trust your money is being used to best effect.
Please complete the following sign up form and we will send you the leaflet to start your giving.
OR donate online now: