ECI believes that responding positively to feedback and complaints:
- is essential to delivering high quality services
- builds greater trust and participation from you our stakeholders.
- empowers stakeholders to ask for an explanation and response to concerns or dissatisfaction and the confidence that it will be responded to in an appropriate and timely fashion.
We are always interested to hear about your experiences with ECI projects. Please use the form below to tell us how good we are, or what we need to improve. If you would like to make a complaint, please click here.
What happens to feedback?
Feedback will be responded to at the appropriate level:
- Project team meetings for immediate discussion and action.
- Management Team meetings where an action has a wider impact or needs an organisational response.
- ECI trustees where an action has a strategic impact and needs a longer term response.
Feedback received and actions taken will be reported regularly to the Management Team and ECI trustees.
At all stages responses will be recorded and made available to those who gave feedback, as well as to all users, staff, volunteers, trustees and stakeholders (except when we need to keep some information confidential, as stated in our confidentiality policy).